Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Well, last week I may have gained, but I lost this week! In fact, I lost twice what I gained the week before.

My biggest problem is I HATE exercising. I don't have time for it. Between running here and there and everywhere to get *stuff* done, there's not much time for me. I guess that's what it boils down to -- time for me.

I plan to make exercise a bigger priority. To be honest, that's one reason I got Oscar. I planned to take him on walks and I know that would be good for me. And I have. Just not as often as I wanted.

Right this minute I could be in yoga/pilates class. But I'm not. I skipped it this morning. Maybe I'll take Oscar on a geocache and then I won't feel so bad. I just wish that exercise was something I could be more motivated about....

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know it's not the most exciting thing to do hon. I've had the same time crunch issue, so my neighbor and I started walking at 6 in the morning. Is there someone close that you could meet up for walks or someone you could meet for a class? It seems to motivate me a LOT to have someone else there. That, and a miles walked ticker doesn't hurt either. lol

Congrats on the weight loss! I managed to eek out 0.2 loss this week. It was a food oriented weekend, so I'm just glad that I lost something even if it was miniscule! I've gone "hard core" this week to make up for it though. I've got three activity points and 2 food points left over so far today. I'm hoping to leave the activity points where they are instead of trading them out today. Something has to help! lol

JenBin said...

Maybe I should keep track of exercise somehow. hmm....

OR, you could move here and be my exercise buddy. That would really help me out, you know.

Good job on the .2 - any loss is a loss you know!

Stephanie said...

he he ... I'm thinking that you move here... we have less snow. ;) Of course, the hills are probably much prettier than corn fields. Hmm.... think I could convince the husband? After all, it's for your health. he he...

I started keeping a ticker for miles walked. I have a first goal to walk 100 miles. I'm not sure what exactly I'll do when I make the goal since most of my rewards that come to mind are food oriented (and not the right thing) but I'll think of something. Maybe a goal would help?