Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Didn't gain or lose this week. Stayed exactly the same. It was a little depressing since I had walked three miles the day before, but I'll survive. And I didn't go to the ice cream shop on the way home, so that's a minor victory!

Only one week until I leave for Mayhem in the Midlands. I'm such a dork that I have scouted out geocaches along the route and in Omaha to do. I know, a little odd, but everyone needs a hobby, right? *smile*

I got "Charmed Knits" last night. It's an entire knitting book based on Harry Potter. There are some really cute patterns in there! I'm not sure I'll ever actually finish a Weasley sweater, but I can quit loosing the pattern now (I had printed it off the internet and I put it somewhere safe, I'm sure....).

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Weekds like that are hard, but remember... muscle weighs more than fat. So... You gained muscle walking and lost fat, but the weight of the muscle kept you from showing the loss on the scale. See.. It's all how you look at it!!! :)

JenBin said...

True. And at least I didn't *gain* anything!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Well, I still think your overall loss is great! Commented above before reading this one.LOL

We scout caches too before trips. ::snort::

JenBin said...

You should see the caches I have scouted out for our family vacation to Yellowstone! *big grin*