Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ever notice how one phone call can change your day? Or your outlook on the day?

That's where I am right now.

This morning I was in such a good mood! Today was weigh-in day and I'd lost 4.6 pounds! Go, me!!

I called my loving hubby to share my good news and all was well. (He's been driving from Texas to take care of some things with his mom's passing last November.) So I'm enjoying my mood when "WHAM!" I get that call.

The call came from my hubby. He's about 230 miles from home now and I haven't seen him in a week and now his transmission is going. The stretch of road he's currently on doesn't have the best cell reception and his phone isn't totally charged right now, either.

Now I'm worried. I'm scared. I just want him home...

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go on the weight loss. Praying your dh is soon safely home.

JenBin said...

Thanks, De'Etta!

He did make it home safely! Tomorrow we'll be headed to the mechanic. ;)

Stephanie said...

Way to go! Great week! I'm hoping I'll have some loss at some point! I'm glad that B ended up home safely.

JenBin said...

Thanks, Steph! Me too!!