Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Down another pound this week. That's a big thing for me, since it's been a tough week.

I found out yesterday that my kidney stone is still there. I guess it's "stuck" in the tube somewhere, which is pretty gross to think about. Yeah, really gross to think about, actually! Now they're talking about breaking the stone with a laser and then some surgery to remove it. Not really what I wanted to hear yesterday!

I'm drinking so much water that I think I could float away!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Here's praying that it moves! :)

Unknown said...

you can have one of my kidney's. i'm not really using it

JenBin said...

Thanks, Steph!

JenBin said...

Gee, thanks, but I'm pretty sure you'd hold it over my head if I took one of your kidneys.

Besides, wrong blood type!