Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I realized today that I've lost weight every week for 14 weeks. Can you believe that? 14 weeks of losing as least two-tenths of a pound. That's a lot of weeks!

I re-designed my author web site (http://www.nicholerbennett.com) and I'm pretty proud of how it looks. I've also spent the week working on my novel. Right now, it's titled Ghost Mountain, which says volumes about the subject matter of the novel.

The baby blanket I'm knitting is more than half finished. For this same mom-to-be, I hope to also knit a stuffed bunny, booties, a sweater and a hat. We'll see what actually gets finished besides the blanket.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! You've been working hard, and that is such a great accomplishment. Way to go girl!

JenBin said...

Thanks, Steph!