Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Blogging? Every day? For a month?

Sure, why not.

Okay, so I'm a lousy blogger.  Mostly because I don't think I'm all that interesting.  But I'm going to give NaBloWriMo a try.  That would be National Bloggers Writers Month, for those of you who don't know.

Maybe with some prompts I'll be more consistent.  Maybe since I can share across two blogs I have a chance at success.  (Hey, no where in the rules did it say you had to write on one blog for the whole month!)

I like to blog.  Truly, I do.  I just hate the idea of writing a post that I think rocks and have no one read it.  So I guess the reason I'm participating in NaBloWriMo is to get over that.

Plus, it's probably good practice for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month), which comes up in November.  At least, I hope so.

So here we go...  My first blog post for the month which is really me just telling you I'll be blogging this month.

Hey, it's a start!

Me

1 comment:

geekymommy said...

I know how you feel, I get discouraged when I think I'm writing pure gold, and end up with single-digit page views. NaBloWriMo is a great excuse to keep writing anyway - if you can entertain a few people, it's worth it!