Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another few pounds closer to my goal. At the official weigh-in this morning I was down 2.2 -- not bad for two weeks.

For those who missed it, I did have a bet with my hubby that I'd be down to a size 14 by Aug. 8. Well, I did it and already have won the bet. I went ahead and bought some new clothes yesterday (a pair of pants and a few shirts) with the help of the kid. Got some really cute things. One of these days I may not have to shop at the "fat chick store" at all! Although it does feel good to be at the smallest end of *that* scale!

Finished the latest Harry Potter book and am re-reading the previous ones for anything I might have missed. Also working on the matching sock I posted about earlier.

I'm trying to get some Christmas crafts done. What I'd love to do is set up my two sewing machines somewhere I could LEAVE them and sew when I get the "urge" and then move on to something else when I get the urge for that. Unfortunately, we don't have the room around here and I can only leave the sewing machines on the kitchen table for so long before it annoys the heck out of me. (My hubby, on the other hand, claims to not mind. What a great guy!)

1 comment:

ben said...

"(My hubby, on the other hand, claims to not mind. What a great guy!)"

Honey, I don't mind one bit if you set up you sewing/embroidery machines. It's all good. :-)

Love Ya