Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I didn't think I'd lose any weight this week. Instead, I'm down 1.2 pounds.

Right after the weigh in, I headed for the urgent care clinic. I'm now on two different antibiotics and was told to buy some real sudifed -- the stuff behind the counter thanks to the meth heads of the world.

Does it bother anyone else that the sick have to "suffer" by showing extra ID and it generally being a pain to buy an over-the-counter decongestant because of the drug addicts of the world? Or is my grouchiness at being under the weather coming out?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm proud of you.


no really.


not sticking pins in the foo doo (like voo-doo, but funny) doll at all.

JenBin said...

Thanks. Although I'm not sure I believe you about the foo doo doll! *smile*

Renee said...

It is extremely frustrating. I have always found that Sudafed works great as a decongestant. We live overseas (dh is active duty army),we have no medical facility (no hospital, no clinic, no nothing) and since the PX has no pharmacist, we just plain ole can't get sudafed :(

JenBin said...

Renee, that's terrible! I now have a whole new respect for sudafed. I think all people should be able to get it. Except for meth-heads, of course!

Anonymous said...

I love my sudafed -- but I'm always afraid that I'm going to go over the limit & have the SWAT team showing up at my house. And I'm afraid to ask how much is Too Much because they might think I'm cooking my Sudafed.
I usually do my shopping early in the morning or late in the evening - and the pharmacies are not open in the grocery stores at that time. So sometimes I literally have to plan my life around pharmacy hours so I can obtain sudafed!