Friday, December 22, 2006

DRAT! No sleep last night.

Last night was even worse then the night before, and I really don't know why. There was literally NOTHING (diet-wise) that was the same between the two days.

I did go out this morning to get some Kefir.
(On a side note, I should have known that the Wonder Twin would have an
answer!) The local "spice market" had two flavors: peach and raspberry.
Since I don't like peach, I got a bottle of raspberry. I drank some
right away when I got home. It wasn't bad! I kind of expected it to
tasty nasty. Like something that was "good for you." But I really liked
it.

Now let's just hope it works!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol - Yep - I've got your back. ;) Now, if we could ever get on the phone.... It takes me drinking it every day for probably several days to a week to start seeing an improvement. It's slow going, but it helps. Once I have it in me for a while I can drink some extra if I'm having a bad day, and it seems to help. The Kroger and Giant Eagle near me carry Pomegranate. Mmmm.... LOVE it.

JenBin said...

I found some strawberry today, so I'm good for the next four days or so. AND I got some good sleep last night!!! *doing a happy dance!*

We don't have a Kroger or Giant Eagle here. I found it at the "health food" stores.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better re reflux, but I just read about your kidney stone! OH NO! I hope that you're feeling better very soon and that you were able to enjoy Christmas (even if you were under the influence of prescription meds!)

JenBin said...

Yep, I was able to have a good Christmas. I did skip church, though! I'm pretty sure everyone understood.... *smile*