Sunday, September 03, 2006

HELP! A warrant for my arrest has been issued by the March of Dimes for aiding and abetting the fight against prematurity.

I have been found GUILTY of wanting every baby to be born full-term and healthy! To avoid doing hard time for my crimes I must raise my bail quickly. YOU CAN HELP bail me out – or contribute to my incarceration. Visit my cell online at www.marchofdimes.com/jailandbail/jenbin today.

To learn more about how your dollars are helping to fight prematurity and save babies’ lives visit the March of Dimes at www.marchofdimes.com.

If you or someone you know has had a child born prematurely or with birth defects, or who has lost a child, encourage them to visit a special site for families at www.shareyourstory.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he ! You're going to jail! My dh was "arrested" for Jerry's Kids. Have fun with it!

JenBin said...

Ya know, *you* would think it's funny! BRAT!