Monday, September 12, 2005

OK, I did it! I'm jumping on the "blog bandwagon!" This is where I'll post my craft projects (I just learned to knit and crochet!), my home education challenges (check out my "serious" blog at http://classicalhomeeducation.blogspot.com/), geocaching, even a bit about my journey to become a published author. Mostly about the craft stuff, though!




For starters, here is a "Third-Eye Chullo" hat I knitted for my daughter. But since she didn't like the "Third-eye", I did a moon for her instead. The pattern was from "Knit Wit : 30 Easy and Hip Projects" by Amy Singer. Even though she doesn't look it, my daughter really was glad to get the hat.... gotta love pre-teens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jen luv the web page


lylas
jessica

JenBin said...

Thanks, hon!