Friday, October 12, 2007

I mentioned the other day that I did two swaps at craftster.org Here are pictures from the NaNoWriMo Swap. (For those who don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writers Month. The goal is to write 50,000 words toward a novel during the month of November.)


I did 30 of these little boxes. If you go by "words per day" NaNoWriMo is 1,667 words each day, so there is one of these for each 1,667 words. There is a small treat in each one. Hope my partner likes the treat, because it's the same thing for 30 days!


OK, I'm not sure what a scarf has to do with writing a novel, but it was one of the things my swap-buddy said she'd like.


This notebook is for her to write down ideas. I mean, really, what novelist DOESN'T need paper and pens?


The T-shirt says "The cure for writers cramp is writers block." I love that! I also embroidered a bookmark, but I forgot to take a picture of it.


Finally, box of writing prompts. I'll admit, these aren't all the BEST prompts, but I'm not sure exactly what my swap-buddy writes, so I went generic. There was also a candle (chocolate scented!) in the box I mailed out.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a great package you put together for your swap buddy.

JenBin said...

Thanks, De'etta. It was a lot of fun and she REALLY liked it!