Monday, June 25, 2007

SPAY and NEUTER your pets!! How hard is this for people to understand?

I woke up this morning to find six or seven little kittens in my wood pile. They aren't mine!!! My pets (with the exception of Oscar the Wonder Dog) are all fixed. Every one of them! All three cats, and both "big" dogs. Now I have seven kittens in my yard and it is supposed to be 100 degrees again today.

Every summer I end up taking at least one batch of kittens to either the Humane Society or a local pet store. Every summer I hear my daughter say "but Mom, they're so cute...." Dang it!

She's right, you know. They are cute. And so tiny....

Now I'm waiting for the Humane Society to open so I can take them there. (Just called the pet store and they won't take them for fear of distemper.)

GET YOUR PETS FIXED! Especially if you're going to let them roam around outside....

No comments: