Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I finished the Zodiac socks last night. The kid wanted socks with the Taurus symbol on them from "Hip Graphic Knits." They were made with super-soft yarn and seem to be pretty cozy! Of course, she almost never wears *truly* matching socks, so I didn't see the point of making her matching socks! Being the snot of a mom that I am, I made one green with the symbol in blue and the other blue with the symbol in green. Now she can wear matching socks WITHOUT matching!

Yep... I'm a snot!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love 'em! My kid would love the unmatching matched set too. It's right up her alley. :)

JenBin said...

That's because it only goes to reason that the Wonder Twins would have Wonder Twin Kids!

Send me C's foot measurements, and I'll make her some, too!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are GREAT.

JenBin said...

Thanks. I think socks are my favorite thing to knit!