Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My teen has an "old heart," I think. She wanted a quilt like the one I had made earlier but she didn't want it Halloween fabric.

Originally, she wanted the entire quilt to be a surprise. I'm glad we didn't go that route!

I convinced her to at least pick out fabric for the back of the quilt. Well, that led to her selecting ALL the fabric. WOW! I never would have picked any of these for her -- or any other teen, really. To me, this fabric is all "old!"

But she likes it. No, she LOVES it. So I guess it's all OK after all!

4 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Jen, the quilt is gorgeous. I have always wanted to find the time to learn to quilt....maybe sometime....in the 2020's or so. LOL

JenBin said...

Thanks! It is pretty easy to "whip up." I've only made three quilts and this pattern was two of them! ;)

Stephanie said...

It's so pretty! Now you just need to come here and show me how to do that. Thanks for the card and pic too. I can't believe how grown up your kid looks! Tell your kid my kid says hi!

JenBin said...

OR, you can come HERE and I'll teach you to do it! ;) My kid says hi to your kid.