Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Did another washcloth last night. Most people I know seem to use them as dish cloths, but I really like them as face cloths instead. Maybe it's the feel of the cotton, or just the fact that I made it. Who knows.

I'm taking a quilting class. I'm not sure where I'll find the time for yet ANOTHER hobby, but it keeps me out of trouble, right? Yeah, I didn't think so, either. At least I have a supportive husband who doesn't mind what hobbies I pick up! In fact, he is pretty happy when I pull out the sewing machine, so this should make him ecstatic! Of course, he's pretty pleased when I'm knitting or crocheting or making candles, too. (OK, he doesn't mind the soap, but we really do have a bit of it right now!)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the face cloth, and like the colors around edge!

I just bought a quilt pattern, and am going to try and make one for my grandson due in October. Love having new projects ;)

JenBin said...

Thanks!

I enjoy having something new to try. Makes life more interesting!

roseygirl said...

This is really pretty, I use mine as washcloths sometimes also as I find them soft to use.