Wednesday, April 19, 2006


So much for the summer-like weather! Winter hasn't ended just yet. Today towns up in the hills got more than TWO FEET of snow!!! Yep, 24 inches of wet, nasty, snow. Gotta love that..... I did get some more geocaching done before winter made it's return. A new (and more accurate!) GPS makes that more fun!!

Did a creative project this week. This Monkey iPod cover is found in the latest "Stitch N Bitch" book -- "Happy Hooker." Finally a book with fun, funky patterns for crocheting as well! Other projects still in the works include the Weasley sweater (yep, still!) and a pair of socks (one is finished). I'm also doing the choker exchange still and that's fun. Did the dishcloth exchange this month as well.

I'm also finishing up the school year here. Finishing books and ending courses. Writing finals and grading a few final papers. One of the things I really love about home educating is being able to FINISH the subjects. We go all the way to the end of the book before the subject is considered over. Of course, I also need to start looking for books for next year. Have much of the year planned, I just need to get the texts ordered.

At least it's not boring, right? ;)

4 comments:

kat said...

cute little ipod monster!

JenBin said...

Thanks!

bbstewart said...

It's nice to meet a fellow knitter and geocacher. I thought I was the only one!

Beth
http://whatrowamion.blogspot.com

JenBin said...

Gotta love both those hobbies!!!