Tuesday, October 04, 2005



Hey, I finally finished my hoodie!!! I'm so glad. I think it came out really well. And we're supposed to have like 3 inches of snow by the time we wake up in the morning. One nice, WARM sweater will come in handy then! So here are a couple of pictures of my new sweater! Yeah!!

If you're interested, the pattern came from Leisure Arts "Campus Knits" book and was done in Lion Brand's Thick and Quick Wool Ease yarn. And yes, blue is my favorite color, followed by green -- hence the color choice for this one.

4 comments:

Becky said...

You did a great job on your sweater. It is gorgeous! That will be wonderful this winter. And...it is something for you! Fantastic!

JenBin said...

Thanks, Becky! It can get cold in South Dakota, so I'll need all the "warm" I can get!

Knitcrazy said...

Hey Jan,
Your Hoodie looks terrific !!!

SNOW.. Did you say " SNOW".. brrrrrrr

Where are you again???

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

JenBin said...

Yep! It's rain mixed with snow right now.... BRRRRR

Thanks for stopping by.