Saturday, October 22, 2005

Finished the Magic Stripes socks last night. Now on to the HP scarf. The scarf is a K1, P1 pattern for the ENTIRE THING! I just hope I don't lose count!

I really think I want to crochet some slippers at the same time. Or maybe the bag I saw the other day. I also want to try the Getaway satchel from the Fall 2005 Interweave Knits magazine. A knitting list I'm on is doing that as an exchange, but I don't think I'll participate. Too much other stuff going on to knit on a deadline right now.

3 comments:

Knitcrazy said...

Hey Jen,
Your Socks Look Great!!!!
Nice and Cozy!

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

You did a great job on those socks! I love those colors, too.

JenBin said...

Thanks! And you guys are right! I'm addicted! Love to knit. And crochet. Now if I only had more time!!!!