Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If you only read this blog to hear about the roller derby, you might as well stop. I won't be participating in that anymore. The woman I was helping to organize the league proved her true character at my expense. Not only has she now lost my help, but she's lost my friendship as well. That's a bridge that, once burned, doesn't get easily repaired.

I do want to thank S, though. She doesn't realize it, but when I most needed a friend last week (in the height of discovering the "derby-deception"), she was there. Of course, I'm a little peeved she might be moving so far away, but..... WonderTwin Power, activate!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh hon... you're gonna make me cry! I still owe you another email - things have been crazy busy here, and I'm beat tonight. I'm sorry that this had to happen. It's so hard when you realize that a friend isn't quite what you thought. I'm dealing with it locally too. It stinks! I think that you should come visit this summer. We've got some good concrete corn that you can go visit. lol

WonderTwin power... form of "thin woman eating chocolate." Does that work? lol

JenBin said...

I don't wanna make you cry! But it's true....

I'd wanna be the thin woman eating chocolate.... So I say, yeah... that works! hee he

Stephanie said...

Good - now, while we're at it, can we be thin woman eating chocolate sitting on a beach? I'm tired and cold - it's only 51 here this morning. lol

JenBin said...

Yeah, but we don't want the chocolate to melt!! ;)