Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Haven't posted in a bit, because life was in the way. Did get a lap-quilt finished for my grandma for Christmas, and a purse set for the oldest. I'm ready for the holidays to be over because we're going to be traveling this year and that always stresses me out.

Am still losing weight. Down a bit more and have only 30 pounds to go to reach my goal. Some days that seems like a LOT. Some days I'm not sure how I managed to lose as much as I have.

Found out I am (borderline) narcoleptic. Guess that explains why I get so dang tired, huh?

Finally, I STILL haven't heard back from the Ghost Mountain critique. I have no idea who read it, or when to expect it. I was told "before Christmas" so it could be any day. Or not.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You've done great! Keep your eye on the prize. I've fallen off the wagon, and if i don't watch it I'll be at my starting weight soon. lol

So, how's it going to be on the health end of a borderline narcoleptic diagnosis? Is all well?

Can't wait to hear about the review!