Tuesday, March 14, 2006

FINALLY! It took years, but it's done!!! The braces are finally off!!!

Honestly, I wasn't ever sure this kid would have straight teeth. She's had orthodontic work for the past three or four years -- a pallet expander and then braces on the top and bottom. Now there they are.... Straight teeth!!!!

Other things going on around here? Not much. I'm knitting some arm warmers for the kid and have one finished. The second is about a quarter of the way done. The HP sweater? Oh please! I'm still not done with the back of it!!! I do have one "fuzzy sock" almost finished and am ready to start the second, but she wanted the arm warmers first. Hopefully, they will be done by Friday (they're green!) and she can wear them for St. Patty's Day.

Haven't been geocaching because we now have a FOOT OF SNOW! YUCK!

Our Eastern Star official visit is finally over. Thank goodness!!! So much practicing for one day. I guess I think we should do well all the time and not just for someone else, but maybe I'm in the minority there.

Some news from my Daughters of the Nile group, though. I was elected to go up the line there. I really enjoy the idea of working for the Shriner's kids! As my daughter would say "that makes me warm and fuzzy!"

No comments: