Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Got a few projects going on. Still working on that Weasley sweater. I just don't seem to be motivated to do it. And I'm working on a choker exchange. I've never done anything like that before, so I'm a little nervous. What if my partner is WAY better than I am and what I send is junk compaired to what she sends? I know, that's not what the exchange is about, but still, I worry!

Did get some geocaching done. Didn't find the cache, but I think I know where it is. I'm planning to go back this week and find it for sure.

Haven't done a lot of writing. I'm still working on my NaNoWriMo story. Yeah, I got the 50,000 words, but the story still needs some work. I am also working on a western that needs to be fleshed out a bit.

Add to that the "Official Visit" craziness that goes with Eastern Star and elections coming up in Daughters of the Nile and I've been one busy woman. I think the man and I need a little vacation!

No comments: