Friday, December 23, 2005

OK, I'm a bad mom. My daughter will spend CHRISTmas in a cast, but that's not why I'm a bad mom. See, the kid was playing basketball last week and fell, putting her hands out to stop herself. Yeah, that didn't work so well! She cracked one of the little bones in her wrist. This particular little bone is attached to the same tendon that is attached to the elbow, so she's now in a cast up to her shoulder....

Still, that's not what makes me the bad mom of the day. It was waiting 3 days to take her to the doctor!!! The kid never got swollen, never bruised. I really thought it was just a "good" sprain (if there is such a thing).

But don't worry! She's milking it for all it's worth!!

I still feel bad, though!!!

1 comment:

JenBin said...

Don't I know it!!! On the up side, the cast is off now!