Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Do you ever wonder where the time goes? It seems like just yesterday my daughter was so little. She actually let me pick out her clothes. Now she has purple-ish hair and bell-bottom jeans. (Of course, my own mother says I have little room to talk, but what does she know? *smile* )

Time rushes by and November seems to be the worst of it. Obviously, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (see previous posts!) and that makes for a bit of a time strap this month. I must have been crazy to think I could write 50,000 words in a month!!! But I'm still plugging away at that and have more than 34,000 words written and nine days to go. Notice I didn't say they were GOOD words, but they are on the page, so to speak.

Add to that the holiday hype -- yes, I've started CHRISTmas shopping already -- and November seems to be almost over before the Halloween candy is gone!

Ah well, I suppose that's the way it has always been and no amount of complaining will change it.

But since time is so short, I must go and hug the daughter (she does still allow that, although not where her friends might see!) and get back to writing. I'll be glad when November is over!

No comments: